4 exceptional sailing days with Simone Ricci, Marcello Meringolo, Marco Gradoni and Claudio Demartis.
We are sorry but all the places are currently filled. We kindly invite you to send un an email to email@example.com. We will put you in the waiting list and we will also let you know as soon as we are organizing the next session of CD Sails Academy.
Let's get back to sailing together with the first edition of CD Sails Optimist Sailing Academy.
After the long period of lockdown, this is an occasion to restart again the sailing activities in the best possible way with the world’s best coaches, experts and technicians in the Optimist class and the possibility to try the new Optimist sails designed by Claudio Demartis
July 6 - 9 2020
Minimum 9 years old, with some experience (starting from the year 2011 and older )
Simone Ricci: One of the most titled coaches in the Optimist class in the last years, breaking many winning records with his athletes. Coach of the triple Optimist world champion Marco Gradoni.
Marcello Meringolo: Optimist coach since 1998. Italian team Optimist coach for world championships.
Claudio Demartis: Owner of CD Sails, founder of Olympic Sails. Sailor of many successes at a national and international level, winner of 3 world championships.
Marco Gradoni: Three-time Optimist Class World Champion- the first sailor to ever achieve this result. Awarded as 2019 male Rolex World Sailor of the Year.
Campione Univela Hostel in Via Riccardo Cozzaglio 1, 25010 Campione del Garda, Italy www.campioneunivela.it
Surrounded by trees and mountains on Lake Garda's shores, around 5km. from Limone sul Garda, with a private beach, equipment and structure for the water sports. The rooms feature a balcony with mountain or lake views, TV, air conditioning, internet and private bathroom.
In case the sailor is accompanied by one of the parents or other adult, we ensure the possibility to sleep in the same room at an extra charge.
- Improvement of the general technical level
- Work on the manoeuvres and starts
- Video analysis with targeted feedback
- Regulation and work with the sail to achieve the maximum performance
- Experience sharing, suggestions and support of triple Optimist world champion
We suggest to come with complete equipment and own boat. In case it’s needed, it will be possible to rent the charter boats in the location.
At the end of the Course
- Radom extraction of three new CD Optimist sails.
- Every participant will receive the training materials (photos, videos) taken during the training.
Costs and Services
- Complete package (room, meals, coaching): 400,00 Eur
- Package coaching and lunch: 325,00 Eur
- Extra costs:
- Additional costs for an adult which accompanies the sailor: € 50,00 per day (room together with sailor and buffet breakfast)
- Rental of the charter boat: € 50,00 per day
* The prices are excluding the VAT (which will be applied separately in the invoice)
**Rental of the charter boat will be charged directly in the location
To register for the optimist sailing course please fill in the subscription form directly online or by downloading it and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org
To complete the registration process, you will be contacted by organizers of the academy. You will receive the confirmation of your registration, the payment details and further information.
Please feel free to contact us for any further information email@example.com
+ 39 348 2310323 (IT)
+ 39 327 7310725 (ENG)